Work With Us
Pathology Device Support Specialist/Expert
Immediate Start Available
Epic Medical, a partner of OSD.Care, is a newly established Australian diagnostic company based in Melbourne. We are seeking to engage an expert consultant on either a full time or part time basis, reporting directly to the company Director. Epic Medical has a growing range of point of care IVD pathology test devices and kits presently going through the TGA approval process.
The role will primarily oversee a number of product usability trials and be responsible for the development and implementation of the sales and marketing plan across the diagnostic product range. Working in the start up environment, this is a unique opportunity to get involved in what is projected to become a rapidly growing industry.
The Role Will Include:
- Overseeing and supporting the Epic Medical clinical and regulatory team to implement specific clinical and commercial usability programs across different user groups and industry segments.
- Acquiring excellent product technical knowledge to provide end to end support to clients.
- Identifying and assisting in resolving workflow and technical issues in accordance with product and customer specification.
- Organising product training programs.
- Documenting usability and other protocols
- Building relationships with end user clients, industry peak bodies, government and other keys stakeholders.
- Developing marketing activities by product.
- Drive business growth through distributor/channel partners
- Uncover market gaps, drive innovation, collaborate and lead generating opportunities to expand into new markets
Qualification and Experience:
- Medical science degree or similar
- Understanding and awareness of the emerging Pathology Point of Care Device Industry is essential
- Previous leadership, sales and marketing background is essential
- Experience in high level negotiations is essential
- Experience in the Healthcare Industry is desirable (AHPRA registration is not required)
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Strong negotiation, analytical and strategic skills
- Strong presentation, demonstration and support skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Highly agile, flexible and self managing.
- Capable of working in a startup environment.